Thursday, December 21, 2006

A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund

Hey everybody! Today is my birthday so I thought I would showcase my entry in the book for Birthday. Unfortunately, it's not that long yet. But never fear, it will be.

Birthday Elaine has one and it coincides with her and Jerry starting to have sex again, yet still retain their friendship; it works at first, but soon deteriorates when she becomes upset with Jerry who doesn’t spend the night after having sex; Jerry then worries about getting her a birthday gift and tells George, “You don’t understand. I’m in a very delicate position. Whatever I give her, she’s going to be bringing in experts from all over the country to interpret the meaning behind it.” (14)

I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. No matter how you celebrate, be it with trees and presents or aluminum poles and airing of grievances. I really do appreciate everyone who has stopped by this site. We are almost at my goal of 1000 hits, so please tell anyone you know about this blog. And if you're new to the site, you can get your name in my book by just following the link on the right. Think of it as my gift to you. And to all a good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home